The Kemp Mill Village works to sustain and enrich the lives of residents of Kemp Mill with special attention to people aging in place and those with disabilities, through a network of neighbors providing supportive services and programs designed to improve the quality of life for individuals, families and the community at large.
We envision a neighborhood in which all people are safe, socially engaged, and able to thrive in their own homes, confident that they are valued members of their community.
- Community: We foster a neighborhood that brings people together.
- Dignity: Our members are worthy of honor and esteem.
- Independence:Our members are in charge of their own lives.
- Privacy: Personal matters should be kept personal.
- Inclusion: We welcome everyone regardless of age, gender, race, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability.
- Reliability: Our members can count on us.
- Expertise: We have the knowledge and skills to provide the assistance our members need and request.
- Accountability: We are responsible to our members, volunteers, donors and the community at large.
- Transparency: Our business is the community’s business.
- Generosity: Our volunteers and donors gladly share their time and resources with others.